1. It was a rare and sought-after model that remains a collector's item to this day.
1. Overall, the Audi A1 Quattro was a highly capable and distinctive high-performance hatchback that offered a thrilling driving experience.
1. The A1 Quattro was succeeded by the Audi S1, which was introduced in 2015.
1. The A1 Quattro was a limited edition model, with only 333 units produced worldwide.
1. The A1 Quattro was praised for its agile handling, quick acceleration, and impressive stability in all weather conditions.
1. The A1 Quattro also featured sport-tuned suspension and braking components, as well as unique 18-inch wheels and tires.
1. The A1 Quattro was equipped with a unique all-wheel drive system that was specifically tuned for performance and handling.
1. The A1 Quattro was available in one trim level, which included a variety of standard features and options.
1. The A1 Quattro was available in a range of exterior colors, including Daytona Gray Pearl Effect, Misano Red Pearl Effect, and Glacier White Metallic.
1. The A1 Quattro also featured a number of convenience features, including a navigation system, a premium audio system, and Bluetooth connectivity.
1. The A1 Quattro was equipped with a range of advanced safety features, including stability control, traction control, and multiple airbags.
1. The interior of the A1 Quattro was well-crafted and comfortable, with high-quality materials and a sporty yet sophisticated look.
1. The A1 Quattro featured a sporty and aggressive exterior design, with distinctive styling elements like a honeycomb grille and large air intakes.
1. The A1 Quattro came standard with a six-speed manual transmission, but a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic was also available.
1. It was powered by a 2.0-liter turbocharged inline-four engine, which produced 252 horsepower and 258 pound-feet of torque.
1. The Audi A1 Quattro is a high-performance version of the Audi A1, a small premium hatchback that was produced from 2010 to 2018.