In recent years, we have witnessed an increase in global problems that have a significant impact on the entire planet. As such, it has become more important than ever to establish good relationships between different countries. While some people argue that this is a crucial step in ensuring a stable and secure future, others disagree. In this essay, I will explore both sides of the argument and provide my opinion.
On the one hand, those who support the idea that good relationships between countries are important argue that it is essential to tackle global issues that affect the whole planet. With the rise of climate change, international terrorism, and economic instability, it is crucial that countries work together to find solutions to these problems. By establishing strong and positive relationships, countries can share information, resources, and expertise, which can help to address these problems more effectively.
On the other hand, some people argue that good relationships between countries are not necessary, as each country should focus on its own interests. They believe that international cooperation can sometimes lead to compromises that may not be in the best interest of individual countries. Additionally, some people believe that a lack of trust between nations can make it difficult to form effective partnerships and can ultimately lead to conflict.
In my opinion, I strongly agree that good relationships between different countries are becoming increasingly important in the face of global challenges. In the modern era, countries are interconnected in many ways, and it is impossible for any nation to tackle global issues alone. Establishing positive relationships can help countries to work together to find solutions to complex problems, and can ultimately lead to a more peaceful and prosperous world.
In conclusion, it is clear that good relationships between different countries are becoming more important than ever before. While some people may argue that it is not necessary, I believe that in today’s world, it is crucial for countries to work together to address the challenges that affect us all. By doing so, we can create a more stable and secure future for generations to come.
- Witnessed: (verb) to see or be present at an event
- Increase: (noun) the process of becoming greater in size, amount or number
- Impact: (noun) a powerful effect that something has on someone or something
- Establish: (verb) to set up or create something
- Positive: (adjective) showing or expressing approval or agreement
- Expertise: (noun) specialized knowledge in a particular field
- Address: (verb) to deal with or tackle a problem or situation
- Trust: (noun) confidence in someone or something
- Interconnected: (adjective) mutually linked or related
- Impossible: (adjective) not able to occur or be done
- Effective: (adjective) successful in producing the desired result
- Ultimately: (adverb) finally or in the end
- Compromises: (noun) an agreement where both sides make concessions
- Conflict: (noun) a disagreement or argument
- Cooperation: (noun) the process of working together to achieve a common goal
- Stable: (adjective) not likely to change or become unstable
- Prosperous: (adjective) successful and thriving
- In recent years: Refers to the time in the near past.
- On the one hand: Introduces a point of view or argument that supports the main idea.
- On the other hand: Introduces a point of view or argument that opposes the main idea.
- Additionally: Used to add more information to support an argument.
- In my opinion: Used to express the writer’s personal point of view.
- In conclusion: Used to summarize the main points discussed in the essay.